Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Treadmills just plain suck

My autographed picture of The Closer cast!
I really try to like to treadmill.  Honest.  I even had The Closer to watch on it while I was running. And I love The Closer.  Can you believe there are only 6 episodes left?  I am just heart broken.  I want to be Brenda Lee Johnson when I grow up. Last Spring Macys had a pink trench coat that I soooooooo wanted just to put on when I'm trying to get the truth out of my children.  "Thank you, Thank you so much!"
Anyway, I digress just a tad. 
I want to like the treadmill because it is easy and convenient when it is 22 degrees outside like today.  But no matter what a mile on the treadmill seems like 5 miles outside.  I just kills me.  So today I watched Brenda stick it to the bad guys and made it a whole 3 miles before I just couldn't do it any more. 

Maybe the problem is that my treadmill has a odometer problem. Maybe it SAYS 3 miles but I've actually gone 6.  A girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment